The Dumas Wesley Community Center's transitional housing program is seeking volunteers to provide childcare for children while their parents attend a mandatory residents meeting. Sybil H. Smith Family Village provides up to 24 months of housing, case management and life skill classes for families experiencing homelessness. This need is the first Thursday of each month from 6:30-7:30 PM.
- July 6, 2017: 6:30-7:30 PM
- August 3, 2017: 6:30-7:30 PM
- September 7, 2017: 6:30-7:30 PM
- October 5, 2017: 6:30-7:30 PM
- November 2, 2017: 6:30-7:30 PM
- December 7, 2017: 6:30-7:30 PM
Childcare is on-site at the village. Volunteers will need to complete a background check and orientation prior to start date.