Free services offered:
- Pregnancy tests and obstetrical ultrasounds
- Options counseling with a trained client advocate
- Adoption information
- Referrals to Licensed Physicians
- "Earn While You Learn" prenatal, parenting, fatherhood, life skills, Bible study, and basic computer classes. "Mommy" money and "Daddy" money is earned by attending classes and completing homework so that baby items can be purchased from the baby store.
- Labor and Delivery classes and breast feeding classes taught by a registered nurse.
- Shopping in our baby store which is stocked with baby clothes, toiletries and equipment (cribs, car seats, strollers, etc.)
- "Women of Worth" program emphasizing character building and making positive choices for a healthy future. Attendees earn "WOW" money which can be used in the Women of Worth boutique located at the center.
- Post abortion counseling.
- "Just Think" Sex and Family Education Abstinence Program for grades 6-12 in public and private schools in Clarke, Washington, and Choctaw counties
- Mobile Medical Unit on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 pm with site locations in Thomasville, McIntosh, Pine Hill, Millry, Chatom & Calvert, AL.
- For locations and dates, go to pregnancytesthelp.com
United Way Partner Agency